Recent Popular Posts

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Old Hag, Part 2

From the Summer of 1998

I feel a presence in my room.  It feels familiar.  I think to myself it has found me.  I am terrified.  I have the distinct feeling that it is going to harm me.  I am paralyzed unable to move or speak.  I tell God I need him.  I surrender. I give my will over to God. It then enters my body.  Moments later I see it near my ceiling as a ball of light.  Then it implodes on itself.  I know it is over.

This encounter differs from my childhood experiences with the Old Hag. It has changed into a sexual encounter that at first its presence is evil; and then leaves as a light of love. 
Sexual encounters with "supernaturals" are referred to as an incubus.  Incubus means an explicitly erotic experience with a demon. It is my belief that it was the Old Hag.  With my faith in God; the evil dissolved and changed into a light of love.  I knew when it was over that I would never be visited again by the Old Hag.

I am the one who is not and God is the one who is.  Exodus 3:14

Reference~The Terror That Comes In The Night, David Hufford