Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Kundalini Awakening


From Journal Entry 4-29-2007

I am in what I perceive to be my astral body. I am with the stars. I meet with my counterpart. Our colors are vibrant blues and purples. We merge together spiraling upwards. I passed away into my Beloved- no longer am I able to distinguish myself separate from him. It was pure ecstasy.

During this time in my life I was fighting to save my marriage. It was out of complete hopelessness, despair, and loneliness that triggered my spontaneous kundalini. My search for spiritual truth led to my awakening. I met God through my Beloved. Never would I be the same.

Kundalini awakening can be prompted by the stress of a psychological crisis. A new level of awareness is reached. It is a moment that changes everything. Your 'old self'' dies and you are born again.

Kundalini awakens bodily sensations and impulses that come into an awareness in a way never experienced before. During the bliss state, we may feel as though the Beloved within is a real lover, who awakens each part of the self to sensuous rapture or ecstasy. We are swallowed up into a larger awareness of the Absolute, our being is complete. We emerge with new eyes to see the world with.

Kundalini's power has to do with stripping away our illusions of separateness and our attachments to our personal history. It transforms, anxiety, and unhappiness into spiritual energy. It transforms the human into the divine.

Kundalini- a snake that resides at the base of the spine and whose journey upward leads to the opening of the crown and enlightenment.

Reference~ Kundalini Rising Exploring the Energy of Awakening