Recent Popular Posts

Saturday, May 4, 2024

A Love Beyond This World



I've accepted you are no longer a part of my life even though it hurts like hell.

I know there's a reason we met even though the gods seem cruel to me.

Strange how your invisible love has led me to a better version of myself...

I am healthier and happier. 

I am better off because our paths crossed.

There may be days when I am sad because of a fading memory of you resurfaces..

But I wouldn't change a thing.

I know now I was holding on to you too tight.

It was suffocating us both.

You letting me go was the best thing you could of done for me.

I found my own strength..

My love for myself. 

I may never know a love like yours again and that's okay.

But I will always have a place for you in my heart.

Love is complicated and messy.

I was a star-struck lover mystified when I met you..

Knowing in my heart our meeting was divine.

I don't know how your life has been effected or if you're changed because of our encounter.

I only hope it's been positive in the long run and you're truly happy.

If our paths did cross again, I hope it would stir the stars inside of me again, so I may be reminded of a love beyond this world.