Recent Popular Posts

Monday, June 19, 2023

My Story: The Gift of Scott

Unexpectedly, I met Scott, a sacred soulmate/great love/soul brother. He showed up at the perfect time when I wasn't looking for a relationship. And in three short months changed my life. For years, I lived with depression and this man, that just appears out of nowhere, leaves his imprint on my soul by gifting me with unconditional love and healing my mind, body, and soul.


Scott ignited my rootfire and heartfire... a burning I had not felt since my twinflame. I wanted him near me.. so I could soul gaze into his eyes. This was what I always desired with a partner and here he was willing and ready.

I gave him an invitation into an opening of myself that invited him into my most sacred, vulnerable parts that no one has ever seen. I gave him permission to enter and told him I was willing to be hurt by him.

But the Cosmos had to throw a wrench into our plans. Our meeting would not happen. And even though I got to know him for a brief second, he changed my life, helped heal my depression. I will always be eternally grateful for his unselfish act of kindness. 

What I've learned on my journey thus far is this... keeping your heart open after it's been ravished, torn, and beaten all to hell is the secret to a happy life. When you remain open to love, love will always find you.  And who knows...maybe one day a great love will come back around again.