Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, January 1, 2023

The Door is Always Open

 

To anyone who claims they love me..

Don’t have me in your life if you're just putting up with me.

I don't want to feel used or like an inconvenience to anyone.

I have a loyal spirit and a big heart, but my fault is giving to much of myself to people who don't accept me as I am.

You may want to change me or just wish that I was a little more like you and less like myself.

If that's the case, please exit my life.

I don't mind at my age being alone.

I gravitate towards people that expand my soul and cause me to think deeply about life.

If I'm not your cup of tea, so be it.

I'm the rare kind and that's why once you do decide to leave you'll be looking for a way back.

And I'll hope that you took a piece of me with you..

The piece that longs for more depth and meaning in life.

And I hope when you come across a gypsy spirit like myself, you'll sit down and learn her life story.

Perhaps over a cup of tea that leaves your cup filled for another season of your life. 

And welcome you I will.

I don't turn anyone away who wants to know their own soul.

My door is always open to those who ache for more.