Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

My Life- The Hummingbird


 From journal Entry 10/26/2020


This morning I went out to my backyard to water the Clover I planted. A hummingbird hovered right in front of me as to say, "Hello." 

Meaning

Hummingbirds represent inner intelligence, new ideas, and spiritual determination. Small ideas can lead to big results. They remind us not to abandon your smaller dreams. Your ideas are spiritually influenced and will have a quicker time manifesting into the physical world. Hummingbirds represent a shift that is happening on a deeper level that is impacting your core values. As your core values start to shift, your thoughts and ideas that flow to you begin to change.

Hummingbirds energy is a combination of spiritual devotion, mental agility, and physical determination to reach a goal. When these are in harmony, you can create any reality you wish. The hummingbird invites you to look at the bigger picture and see a Divine connection in everything you have done whether positive or negative.

Interpretation

The Divine is always guiding us on our path and giving us loving signs to encourage us as we move through this life. I pay close attention to numbers (111,222,333,1212,etc) and I pay attention to animals, insects, the stars, and the moon to name a few. When I have an encounter with Spirit I feel in that moment that something truly amazing is happening. It is Spirit delivering a message personally to me.

My encounter with the hummingbird seems to be encouraging me to keep working on my new book project. I am working on my first poetry book and want to publish it by the new year.

I also feel that the hummingbird was telling me that my core values are changing. In January it will be four years that I've been a single mom. I always believed I needed a man to be complete and that I couldn't possibly raise my kids on my own. I now understand that's not true at all. In fact, it's empowered me as a woman and has opened me up to be more present as a mom.

And the last message from the hummingbird that speaks to my heart is reminding me to stay balanced in my life. I have been focused on healing and growing as a spiritual being. For the first time I feel comfortable in my own skin. My intuition is sharper than it's ever been. I am starting to feel complete. I am starting to believe that I can have peace. I am realizing that my thoughts are even more powerful than I imagined! I look at the challenges I have gone through in the last four years and what I managed to accomplish for myself; stability, love, laughter, security. I am truly grateful that Spirit has been right there with me every step of the way, guiding me and protecting me. 

Reference~ www.crystalclearintuition.com