Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, February 3, 2019

33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Power


Stuart Wilde- Infinite Self

1. I am Infinite. I am one with the God Force.

2. My inner awareness begins with the God Force in me and expands outward.

3. I have the courage to go beyond my ordinary, limited perceptions.

4. I listen for and accept inner guidance from Spirit.

5. I accept negativity as a learning experience and transmute it into an opportunity for growth.

6. What I know about the world I’ve learned from prevalent belief patterns. I now look beyond those patterns for my own infinite good.

7. I commit myself to building my highest wisdom and power beyond the weakness of the ego.

8. I am master of my own destiny.

9. I reclaim my power from the world and return it to the God Force. My personal power grows through this discipline.

10. My mind is centered.

11. What I believe I am, I am.

12. My word is law unto me.

13. I find freedom through acceptance and detachment.

14. I judge nothing. I quantify nothing.

15. By holding onto nothing, I actually have everything.

16. I have no need to defend my will or force my views.

17. I continuously purify myself of ego-based limitations.

18. I respect all living things -- including myself -- and I acknowledge their beauty and magnificence.

19. My power rises from within. I don’t need to push a situation, the appropriate outcome is drawn to me.

20. My most powerful action can be non-action (non-judgment, non-involvement), where I operate from a state of “clear being” rather than “hectic doing.”

21. I dedicate my life to the sacred way.

22. I have an abundance of inspiration and creative expression.

23. I maintain a fresh, energized attitude toward life. I observe nature and align myself to it.

24. I do not fear death, but rather accept it and get on with living.

25. My energy is my message. I don’t preach, I don’t seek followers.

26. I am physically disciplined. I provide my body’s requirements for optimal condition.

27. I am emotionally disciplined. I experience emotions, but I release them.

28. I am mentally disciplined. I don’t let negativity and “logic” dominate my life and direction. My higher self shines through.

29. I do not invest energy in things that don’t resonate for me. I live my truth and let the rest go.

30. I am spiritually disciplined. I acknowledge the source of my light and power regularly and often.

31. The energy of the quest uplifts me and carries me forward on my path.

32. A beneficent fusion of energies takes my beyond fear and difficulty into the realm of limitlessness.

33. I accept for myself the ever-evolving, ever-unfolding path of the Initiate -- which I travel with inner poise, power, and peace.


Reference~ www.scribd.com/ProclaimingYourInnerPower

Watch the full video: https://youtu.be/pTuHg2K8GPQ
  Stuart Wilde: Infinite Self