From Journal Entry: 9/8/18
I am lying in bed trying to fall asleep. I can sense something in the room with me and it is evil. I am under attack and feel this thing on top of me as weight. I repeat the name, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus." I keep saying his name until this thing releases it's hold on me.
It's been twenty years since I have been under spiritual attack like this. I think this time it was a spirit of harassment. During my divorce, the enemy attacked my mind and my body. I believe this was the final test of the enemy and the power to overcome the demon was in the name Jesus. Here are the nine reasons why someone is under spiritual attack:
1. The enemy is harassing you. You've done nothing wrong.
2. Fear operating in you or your family line.
3. Your family's or yours are involved in the occult. This will draw spirits to you.
4. Extremely hateful people draw these things to their home and family. Their meanness effects the house.
5. Something traumatic happened on the property or in the bedroom (sexual abuse or domestic violence).
6. Occult books, materials, cursed objects, etc. can draw spirits to you. You can not serve two masters.
7. A spirit of grief. Not giving up your loved ones to God. We are to grieve our loved ones and release them to the Lord. When not healed, the enemy latches on to it and torments you.
8. Places where murder takes place.
9. Spirits at night sent by former lovers who won't let you go.
Psalm 91:5 You shall not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day.
Reference~ Apostle Ivory Hopkins, Reasons Why People are Spiritually Attacked at Night: