Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Sapphire's Letter To Arion: Miss Our Friendship

   Oh Arion, since Thaddeus has left I sleep poorly and the visions that do visit me only haunt me.
   How I miss our friendship. The memories of you, Thaddeus, and I playing like children, with no cares, revisit me often. Those memories keep him and you alive within my heart.
   I hate how Thaddeus left; abruptly and with another woman. He broke my heart. I have tried to put the pieces back together but have failed miserably.
   You remind me so much of him. In my own mind, I thought that by loving him I was also loving you. There are so many similarities between the both of you (especially in bad habits), that you both mirror each other.
   And even though I know Thaddeus is gone and never coming back, and the way he left me I should hate him- I do not. I miss him. I miss you. I love him and I love you.
   I miss the days of laughing in the rain, climbing in trees, basking in the sun, and exploring new landscapes with you and him. How I will cherish those memories forever.
   I hope you are taking care of yourself and having gentle thoughts towards yourself. My thoughts for you are only beautiful. As always, I only wish you true happiness.

All of My Affection,
Sapphire