Recent Popular Posts

Monday, August 24, 2015

My Encounter with Space Cowboy

From Journal Entry: August 10, 1998


I feel myself ascending upward through the stars. I feel a presence and am scared.  I have no control of what is happening to me. In space, is the presence of a man, dressed like a cowboy. He shows me his hand and touches mine. He says he needs my heart. He removed my heart from my chest, and I could perceive a holographic image of my heart, beating.

I asked him questions about the afterlife and my relationship I was in.  He said, the afterlife isn't all it's cracked up to be, because when your incarnated again, you end up anywhere on the time line.
He said, the guy I was with will go out of my life, that I deserve better. He also said that he would be back to visit me and give me more Class 3 information. I had the feeling he did not want to leave me.  I could feel myself descending downwards, back into my body.

Following this experience, my roommate at the time, now my husband, came home. I had such a rush from the encounter, that I had to share with him what had just happened. He did not know me that well and probably thought I was crazy.  Years later, he told me that when I left to go to work the next day, he searched my trash can for needles.  He thought I was a drug user. 

Years of trying to make sense of my experience I have found, The Kardashev Scale.  This scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement, based on the amount of energy a civilization is able to utilize.
 
Type 1 civilizations use all available resources on its home planet.

Type 2 civilizations harness all the energy of it's star.

Type 3 civilizations harness all the energy of it's galaxy. They are likely to no longer have physical bodies, having converted themselves to energy or other noncorporeal forms, allowing themselves to somehow influence entire galaxies.
To get type 3 we will tap into the energy of black holes and find the other side, the white holes, that propel matter outwards. Life forms by this time may have evolved beyond physical bodies and into astral/spiritual bodies, allowing them to transcend space and time, transverse great interstellar distances previously prohibited by the physics and physical constraints of physical matter.

References~Michio Kaku, www.scifi.wikia.com, www.21stcentech.com, www.antarctia777.tripod.com

"An animate organism takes abstract ingredients and projects them into space-time, like a living hologram.  These projections can be seen; they communicate, they enter the dance of life." ~Deepak Chopra