Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mother's Curse

Curse me,
wish me dead.
All the mean words you said.
Twisted thoughts,
empty space-
evil on a mother's face.
Days spent hiding from you.
Nights spent hiding in my room.
Behind locked doors I say my prayers.
Oblivious to the presence that is hiding there.

As I lay in my bed drifting off to sleep,
I bury your secrets deep inside of me.
Tossing and turning alone in my bed.
I feel eyes staring directly at my head.
My heart pounding,
it begins to race.
This thing in my room has no face.
Its heavy weight weighing down on me.
I can't move,
I am not free.
I try to yell out,
I try to shout.
No one can hear me cause nothing comes out.
Suddenly I am unable to breathe,
I look around the room there's nothing I can see.

As I slowly began to let go,
it begins to release it's hold.
In the morning as I awake,
I find myself on the floor-
next to my bed I lay.
This nightmare does not end,
Mother curses me yet again.