Recent Popular Posts

Monday, July 22, 2013

Triple Number Meanings

From Journal Entry 12/18/12

My prayer:  God help me let go and forgive; help me heal; help me to move forward.

After I prayed, I put the radio on 99.9 and went into my bedroom.  About 10 minutes later I heard static. I thought maybe my daughter might have changed the station, but she was playing in the play room.  No one else was home.  When I looked at the radio it was on 100.0.  I than thought that the universe was trying to tell me something. Being open already to synchronicity, I posed the question, "What exactly God are you trying to tell me?"

To my astonishment the book I went back to reading then gave insight to the meaning of triple numbers. That was proof enough for me.  I felt my prayer was acknowledged and I could have some comfort in knowing I am being helped.

Triple Number Meanings

111: There is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speed.

222: Don't worry about anything as the situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.

333: The ascended masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their hope, love, and companionship.

444: Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving, and supporting you.

555: A major life change is upon you.

666: Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused to much on the material world.

777: Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true.

888: You are winding up an emotional career or relationship phase.  It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel.

999: Get to work light worker!  The world needs your divine life purpose right now.

000: A reminder you are one with God.  In addition, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Reference~ Healing with Angels by Doreen Virtue