Recent Popular Posts

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sapphire's Letter to Arion: Next Year's Language

Beloved,

What are you waiting for my love?  Are you to paralyzed in fear to speak?  Do you doubt your earth walk is divine love?   When will the day come that you unleash your heart on mine?  When will the sorrows of your yesterdays be buried in their proper resting place?  Speak to me and I will be humbled at your revealings.  Speak to me the language of an ancient friendship between two hearts.  The moon appears as a sliver but the fullness of its becomings is us.  Have you forgotten this truth?  You are wise beyond your years.  Perhaps you stay away for good reason.  To hell with reason!  My soul cries out, "Stir me up, turn me inside out!  I want to see beyond this pasture.  I want to see next year's language!"

Your Darling