Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Astral Projection: The Moon

From Journal Entry 1/26/13

I find myself in my astral body.  I say that I want to fly past the five moons and the five suns.  The stars I see in the sky are amazing!  As I approach the first moon I am joyfully repeating, "Beautiful moon, beautiful moon!"  I think to myself this is a long journey.  I can see the second moon.  I am almost to it.  I suddenly wake up in my body.

The prophet Issiah says, "The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.  Isa 60:19-20

Kabir says that if you want to encounter God you have to travel past the stars, the five moons, and the five suns towards your true home.  Pass through the sky and the star; take courage and cross also the inner sun and moon, then you will be able to reach and place your head at the doorstep of the Lord's court.

Reference~ Kabir The Weaver of God's Name