Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Encounter with Urfa Man


From Journal Entry March 8, 2008

I was in a state of half asleep and half awake.  Something came and laid on top of me.  It was human like.  Appeared to have a big head with a prominent chin and no mouth.  I asked it what it wanted and if it was good or bad.  I got no reply.  I know it meant me harm because it felt heavy and dark.  I started singing 'Amazing Grace.'

My son had a fever that reached 105 that night.  I too had a fever. When there is sickness the veil between the visible and invisible is thin. Encounters with other beings is of a greater possibility and psychic attacks can occur.

I was shocked when on the radio show coasttocoast am, a guest had a reference to such a being with no mouth.  Linda Howe describes the being as having haunting black eyes, and sunken chin with no mouth. 

The Gobekli Tepe site in Turkey is an excavated site, carbon dated 12,000 years old and contains 30 acres of pillar circles with  around 250 pillars, each weighing 7-10 tons.  With bizarre carved creatures on the pillars, one sculpture retrieved from the site is a creature with no mouth labeled as Urfa Man. 

Reference~ www.coasttocoastam.com/gebeklitepe