Recent Popular Posts

Saturday, October 21, 2017

My Letter To Jesus: I Want to Hug You

Jesus,

Next time I see you in my dreams I want to hug you. You have always come to me in my time of need. You remind me that I'm not forgotten and you are always there by my side.

I've lost hope in this world. You remind me that you're my hope and salvation. On my good days I can see the end of my suffering within reach. On my bad days I put myself together in spite of my crushed spirit and put one foot forward to accomplish the day's tasks. I remind myself that this life is temporary and my resurrection body I will put on one day.

And when that day comes I will fly with God speed into your arms and give you the biggest hug ever! For now Lord, be my strength so I can face my challenges and give me your power to overcome my enemies.

Love,
Me