Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, September 3, 2017

My Conversations With God: The Darkness Will Pass

Let the goodness come My Daughter. Sit be silent in the pain. Fret not. Your days are long now and feel like eternity sheathed in darkness. The darkness will pass. There is much work being done on the inside. This is necessary. Be patient and wait for my instruction. You will hear my voice and know it is me. And when you do, you will understand your suffering.

I am preparing you, take courage. Your day will come when those whom have tried to silence you will fall to their knees.

I give. You just need to receive. Open your hands, turn your eyes towards me. I come to you when you least expect it. Have faith. Show mercy to those whom have betrayed you. Your struggles are coming to an end, their struggles are just beginning.

Pray for them. And live your life in such a way that every moment is act of grace. Always remember I love you. ~God