Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, September 21, 2017

11:11

For over a month now I have seen the numbers 11:11. It wasn't in my awareness to be looking for these numbers, and it became a trigger of some sort. When I first noticed the numbers I thought maybe the Universe is trying to give me a message. So I looked into the meaning behind 11:11. My hair stood up on end and I definitely got the feeling that NOW is the time to pay attention!

I see the numbers everywhere: on the television, on clocks, even saw 11:11 on a t-shirt. The last time I saw 11:11 was when I was watching a Youtube video and the woman in the video had the tattoo 11:11. I will forget about 11:11 and that's when all of a sudden I see the numbers again. I have always tried to live in the NOW and feel that when you are PRESENT that that is when synchronicities occur. It's like your receiving a message from the Divine directly. It's amazing!

Meaning of 11:11

11:11 is associated with a wake up code, a key to unlock the subconscious mind, our genetic encoded memories. We are spirits having a physical experience. Angels communicate through sequence of numbers. There is a gate of opportunity opening up and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speed. 11:11 carries psychic vibrations and equal balance of masculine and feminine properties.

Reference~ ascensionow.co.uk